Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family fun!

For some reason I can only find time once a week to write on my blog???

And by doing so, I have to cram in twenty different things that we did that week...



So anyway, we took the kids to a park nearby our house to just get outside and walk around and try to have a little peace and some fun family time!


And truly it was lovely! The weather was absolutely perfect and everyone had a good time!





I definitely don't have a hard time getting my kids to pose for the camera...

Wonder where they get that from?




We also had the great pleasure of going to dinner at Pagoda (our fav restaurant!)

It was sooooo dang good! I could honestly eat there three times a week

and not get sick of it!





My gorgeous Mother also celebrated her 81st birthday this past week!

She didn't have a "party" but a few of us got together for cake and conversation etc...

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you and thank you for all that you do!






And last but definitely not least, another baby joins this wild and crazy family!







Yes my darling niece Nikki had her baby!

He is PERFECT in every sense of the word!
We got to visit him in the hospital today and I was in heaven! There is nothing quite like holding a brand new baby!

We love you baby CARSON...and remember, I am your favorite GREAT AUNT MEGAN!

Congrats Nik and Steve...love you







No comments: