Saturday, May 24, 2008

With an Oink~Oink here...

Today was the first Saturday in months that was not filled with ball games!!!
It was really nice to lay in bed until nine o'clock!
But then we didn't know what we were going to do to entertain these little ones all day?
So we decided to take them to Wheeler Farm.

Kasey and Jaylyn had stayed the night at friends houses and didn't want to come with us!
So anyway, Troy, Hallie, Avery and I had a great time at the farm!

They have darling animals that let you pet them and just love it when you feed them!
Oh look, Kasey and Jaylyn decided to show up after all. Here they are pictured above with Hallie and Avery! Hee-haw...


Avery and Hallie peeking out of a window in a tree house...
So darling! I love this pic.



You can't really see it, but this is a pic of a huge Box Elder tree that had broken in half. The part that broke off some how started to grow again in like five different places in the ground.
It's hard to explain but it was really awesome!




After the farm, we stopped by the cemetery to leave a little windmill and a note on baby Mav's grave. Kandace,Tyler,and Jett just happened to be there having a picnic lunch.





So we stayed and visited a bit while Jett and Avery ran around.

We needed to get to Costco before they closed so we could get a new propane tank for our BBQ.
So even though we didn't want to leave we had to...

And lookie what I found........... a copy of 'The Host'
Kandace, do you have yours yet?
But now I don't know what to do? I wanted to read Breaking Dawn before I read The Host, but I'll have to wait until August for it and quite honestly I don't know if I can have an unread book of Stephenie Meyer's in my possession and not read it!
IT'S HAUNTING ME!
I don't even know why I feel the need to read Breaking Dawn before any other book but for some reason I just do?
Oh Edward where art thou......or Jacob, I can't decide?
And I CAN NOT WAIT!





4 comments:

Karli said...

m-
i just finished the host yesterday. so good. i haven't even finished the twilight series because i haven't read the third book yet and it's been so long since i read the first two that i feel like i want to read them over again before reading it now.. (:

i think you should just read the host now because it's too long to wait till the fourth book comes out! Let us know what you decide! (:

K

~ said...

Be sure and check out this week's giveaway at:

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Megs! You're family is absolutely adorable! I miss you seeing you all! Oh yeah! Love Avery's shirt by the way!

XoXo
Nico

Jill said...

Yes, please read the Host and review it for all of us! You look great by the way! Utah definitely agrees with ya!