Monday, June 9, 2008

All fun and games

I don't think many of you know this but my S.I.L. Kandace and I have a dirty little secret...
WE LOVE THE TWILIGHT BOOKS
and we can hardly wait for the last book and for the movie!!!
I haven't really talked about it that much on my blog, but Kandace and I always talk about it when we're together. It drives our husbands away because they can't stand to hear about the books, the movie, the way we feel about Edward and Jacob etc. etc...
Anyway, we are soooo looking forward to it!

So anyway, Papa wanted to take Jett and Avery to the arcade to play a few games. That's where we took the pic with the Twilight sign...


The little boys had a great time and so did Jett and Avery...ha ha




Jett and Avery sharing a ride...




No matter what we are doing we always have a great time together! I could not ask for greater
in laws...I love them so very much!






No comments: