Saturday, June 21, 2008

Did you know that the Dodo bird went extinct circa 1680...

I can only imagine a time when we can go a whole, entire week without a trip to the Dr. or E.R.
Yes we were again at the Dr. this week, this time for our sweet little daughter Hallie...
I know that it probably looks like I take my kids to the Dr. with nothing more than a runny nose!
But in fact I do not!
I NEVER take my kids to the Dr. unless I absolutely have to!
Seriously what can't Tylenol and chicken soup heal?
MY CHILDREN~OBVIOUSLY!
Anyway she's getting better with some antibiotics....
And how darling is that picture! Avery just adores Hallie! And she adores him!
We were at the mall the other day, just Hallie, Avery and myself. When Hallie said to me...
"I am just so lucky to have Avery in my life"
and I was like~ You are the sweetest little angel in the world! And he is equally as lucky to have you in his life!
Those two kids just melt my heart!
But these two kids, well that's another story!
Just kiddin!
Kasey and Jaylyn decided to see how our ancestors felt as they traveled across the United states
looking for a life of freedom...
And even though a few things were different like the Nike shoes
and the cell phone in Jay's bra!
(Yes I caught her with it and took it away!)
I hope they had a wonderful experience on their
TREK...
I guess we'll know soon, they get home today!!!

Pool day....
Avery, Hallie and cousin Jake

My sister Cara invited us to go to the pool with her and her son Jake this week.
It was wonderful!
I love going to the pool to work on my skin cancer...
No I'm not trying to make a joke out of it, I really don't want to get skin cancer
but I do nothing to prevent it, actually I'm asking for it the way I cook myself in the sun!
But I just love having a tan???
Anyway, Cara, we had a great time, let's do it again soon!




My DH has been out of town all week!
Although on Thursday he flew home just long enough to go to dinner and play in a softball game!
Then it was back to the airport...
This pic above is of the 'little' boyz at the softball game...
The little cutie in the Utah hat and sun glasses is Avery and Jett's cousin Kai.
His Dad Chris (Troy's cousin) also plays softball, for another team.





While the mice are away...... ~meow~
So while all of our husbands are up in Idaho GOLFING together,
we decided to meet for dinner...




Avery, Jett, me, Nana, Nicco, Hallie, and Kandace had dinner at a restaurant called
The Dodo...
The food was pretty good. The company was great! I absolutely love a night out with
the girls, especially these girls!

And just for fun, who's missing a button?

Love you Nicco...


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Um.....large!

Yeah, I think their good.